Welcome to the website of the STRATEGIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE (SRI)
- The SRI offers an overview in a world that is increasingly internationalized, complex and characterized by a daily excess of information.
- Several actors, interdependencies, geopolitical rivalry, identity and resource conflicts and contrasts of globalization increase tensions and promote crises that can lead to conflicts within and between nations.
- It is indispensable in this inconsistent environment for enterprises and nations to be able to rely on objective and extensively researched, first-hand information, independent of any political, religious or economical overtones in order to be able to make the right decisions.
- The SRI has been offering its clients extensive advice, brief information, facts, analyses and situation reports from various areas and regions since it was formed in Geneva in 2004. Our widespread network of independent specialists and experts provides up-to-date exclusive information from industrial and emerging nations such as areas of conflict enabling our clients to recognize opportunities and risks early.
- Our main strength lies in the areas of economy, politics, energy and security in North Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Russia and other CIS nations.